Sunday, February 3, 2013

Week 5: Finding the Light

This week's challenge was "Finding the Light."  Although I had many ideas of what I wanted to do, life got in the way.  This has been an exhausting week.  Dylan has had a cold/flu all week and just has not been himself.  Then he shared it with his brother.  He does not like to share toys, but germs are no problem.  The first few days I did really well keeping them from kissing each other and drinking from each other's cups, but then I gave up.  They are crazy with their water bottles and are always stealing them from each other in attempt to empty it before the other gets it back.  Seriously, these kids are crazy! So anyways, Dylan is on the mend and now Andrew has the ickies.  Nevertheless, the show must go on and I must finish my weekly challenge.  Since I could'nt get outside, I decided to go to my next favorite lit spot, our bedroom.  Normally my room gets amazing natural light, but today was cloudy.  I still managed to get some cute ones even though Mr. Andrew was a little less than cooperative.  Dylan definitely hammed it up this time, which is rare.  He will usually run from me when I bring out the camera.  There is just something magical about playing on mom and dad's bed.  My niece recently fell off of her mom's bed and broke her elbow, OUCH!! So now I am even more careful when they are horsing around on our bed.  Today's shots show a little of the craziness that is my LIFE! I love them and love that there is never a dull moment around here.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment