Sunday, April 14, 2013

Running a llittle behind on posting! Week 13: {In Motion}


Happy {LATE} Easter to everyone!! I think time goes by twice as fast when you have little ones.  These crazy boys keep me so busy....If I am not feeding them, or bathing them, then I am changing diapers, cleaning up toys, and trying to keep my house from looking like a war zone :) It WILL get easier, right?! Even though things are crazy around here, I would'nt change it for the world! 

So this week's photo challenge was: {In Motion}.  Well, is there a time that these two are ever NOT in motion?  This was an easy one!  We celebrated easter with Erik's family on Saturday and with my side of the family on Easter Sunday.  We love having so much of our family in town, and it makes for really fun get togethers!  The following picture is my picture for the project and the rest are just for fun!




We had a great Easter celebrating with family, but we were most thankful to celebrate what Jesus did on the cross for us.  He took my our sins upon Himself and paid the ultimate price.  In turn, He has given us the ultimate gift of eternal life.  We worship and praise Him for He is the true giver and sustainer of life! Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment