Sunday, April 14, 2013

Week 15: {Firsts....}

Imagine my surprise when I go to look at the photo challenge for the week and it is {Firsts}.  That day we just happen to get Andrew's FIRST haircut.  I know, I know....it may have been a little soon for some of you (especially the grandmas), but it was time! The curly baby mullet needed to go! I was actually quite sad as I watched my friend cut off the curls, but I love the finished product.  He no longer has crazy wayward hair, and he looks so old!! I am not a huge fan of him looking older, but I guess that has to happen sooner or later.  He behaved really well during the whole haircut and did not cry at all.  Of course I think the sucker had a little something to do with it!  By the way, how can a person take a sucker the size of a dime and make such a mess?! Oh how I love this little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment