Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Week 17: {To Sleep or Not to Sleep}

To sleep or not to sleep, that is the question.  Thankfully, with my boys, it is TO SLEEP! They love their nap time and they love going to bed at night (most of the time).  I feel like one lucky parent! We are really big on schedules and routines and it has worked really well with the boys.  They know what to expect and what is expected of them and they can also be very flexible, which works well with our hectic schedule.  Right now I am hoping for Andrew to go down to just one nap a day, but he does not want to give up his morning nap.  I snuck in their room one day during naptime.  I tiptoed in as quietly as I could and cracked the shutters to get some light in the room.  I was so surprised that the sound of the shutter on my camera did not wake them up! Yay for sleeping pictures! They are just so precious when they are sleeping :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment