Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Week 19: {Reminders}

This week's challenge was to take pictures of what reminds us that our children are around.  The idea was not to have any people in the picture.  As I looked around the house, my thought was that reminders are everywhere.  Specifically in the little messes left around the house.  I like to call them booby traps! I dare you to walk around my house in the dark...you will surely fall to your death! Unless of course I was able to pick up all the toys....but let's be honest, that does not always happen.  I know one day we will no longer have toys lining the hallways and the playroom will be a hang out room with video games and such.  There won't be spilt sippy cups or toys to trip over.  So today, I will remember these things that can often be a thorn in my side and be thankful that I get to spend my days with these precious little toddlers!

No comments:

Post a Comment