Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Week 16: {Relax}

Whoa!! I am a little behind on posting updates, so here's to catch up time!! Week 16's photo challenge was RELAX.  Well, as you can imagine, not too much relaxing goes on in this household.  But we did manage to go up to Bumblebee Ranch for a HopeKids event and were able to spend a nice day together as a family.  When we got there, Dylan headed straight for the bounce house.  We got lucky and were able to have just the boys bounce around together.  They LOVED it!! Dylan likes to just sit and get bounced around by others and just laugh and enjoy himself.  I could listen to his laugh all day long.  It never gets old! Put two giggling boys together and it is music to a mamma's ears.  I am so thankful for the amazing little boys that the Lord has blessed me with along with an amazing husband to help me!





No comments:

Post a Comment