Monday, January 14, 2013

This is OUR LIFE: 52 Week Project, week 1: {Evening Rituals}


I have an amazing friend who blogs EVERYDAY, complete with adorable pictures of her kids.  Now, I am not that crazy, but I have been challenged to do a blog once a week. I think I can handle that!  In order to stretch myself and learn more about photography, I have decided to join in on a 52 week project titled: This is Our Life, by Paint the Moon.  Find out more about the project here.  This week's challenge was Evening Rituals.  Although we have many activities before bedtime, one of our new favorites is letting the boys play around on Dylan's bed! Not only do they love wrestling and jumping around, they also expend a lot of energy. It is a win/win in my book! Here are a few pictures from one night of fun. Thank you for stopping by!

 P.S. I am a week behind so I will be posting another this week in addition to next week's!


No comments:

Post a Comment