Tuesday, January 15, 2013

This is Our Life Photo Project, Week 2: THIS MAKES ME LAUGH

Hi there! I am playing catch up! We are technically on week 3 of the project, so I will be all caught up by Sunday (hopefully), just in time for week 4's assignment.  Week 2's photo challenge was: This Makes Me Laugh.  Although there are many things that happen on a daily basis that make me laugh, this one stuck out in my mind.  The pictures themselves do not make me laugh, but what is going on.  Erik reads to the boys almost every night when he can, and he NEVER reads the stories correctly.  NEVER.  He is always adding in other words, changing the story completely and laughs the whole time while doing it because he knows he is driving me crazy! I can't help but laugh anymore.  When Dylan was really little, I was listening to him reading to Dylan over the monitor and I got so frustrated that he could not just read the words on the page.  Since then, I have learned to enjoy my husbands quirkiness and laugh along with him.  Apparently his father did the exact same thing.  I am a little afraid of how much they are alike.  Very scary!  So here it is, a little snippet of our nightly reading time.  The boys love it, and for now, the mismatched stories do not bother them one bit!


No comments:

Post a Comment